Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Four of My Short Poems ...

Published in Poetry Garden Books, Indianapolis Poets’ Collection, August 2014


Greater Than Foibles

He uses a
yellow kitchen towel
            the way
                        you or I
                                    would use
                        a paper towel.
            There is
no discrimination.


May 10, 2013


My Voice
(Published in non-shape form.)


                   Rattling
            box
        of
            quivering
                             vipers
                                       turns
                                                on
                                           me
                         exposing
                   my
underbelly.


June 30, 2013


Blueberry Karma
(Published in a slightly different form.)

If there really is karma,
(and I believe there is),
I’ll keep gifting
my schnauzer
with the
biggest,
plumpest,
juiciest
blueberries.

June 30, 2013


Coffee Gods
Dedicated to Daddy
(Published in a slightly different form.)

$5 to the coffee-gods
for a medium cuppa
frothy, flavored coffee-milk

How long'd it take you to drink that?

April 27, 2013

1 comment:

  1. Awesome.

    Someday I may ask your assistance on how you are able to design your poetry forms on blogspot.

    ReplyDelete